the bragging mommy

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

eden fantasys lingerie review

Have you heard of eden fantasys? It is a great adult shop where you can get everything you need to spice up your love life.
Eden Fantasys let me choose an item to review and I chose some very sexy lingerie
I love that the package from eden fantasys is very discreet, so much so in fact that the shipping address doesn't even say eden fantasys. So no one will know that you are ordering adult items. So that is really great, especially since most of the things you order are personal and you don't want it announced to the whole neighborhood and family. My lingerie arrived only a few days after I placed the order, so I love the fast shipping. The lingerie is very sexy and my hubby loves it! It was a one size fits most so I was a little worried about whether or not it would fit me, but it fits great (and looks great on me).
Eden Fantasys is a great place to find fun items to spice up your love life! You should head over and check them all out!





*I was sent lingerie from eden fantasys and get to keep it. All opinions are my own and might differ from your own experiences.

0 comments:

© Copyright 2009 Let's Party, Moms!

  © Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP