the bragging mommy

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

CSN Stores Little Tikes Endless Adventures Easy Store Jr. Playslide





I couldn't wait to receive the Little Tikes Endless Adventures Easy Store Jr Play Slide from CSN Stores. I have been keeping my eye on slides just like this one for the kids to play with. It was seriously perfect! The Kids had so much fun playing on it. The first thing they said was WOW....and immediatly wanted to get on it and try it! Not only did they keep wanting to go on it over and over BUT they also wanted their dolls, cars etc. to try it out too.

I love how durable this slide is and how it can also fold down for storage! The slide was delivered straight to our door in a big box, and no assembly was required, which was awesome! I was waiting till my husband got home to set it up, but I didn't really need to. He just slid it out of the box and he popped it right into place. This great toy is perfect for kids to learn how to share and take turns.

We have been playing with it inside, but it is also a great outside toy. It is small enough to fit in the living room and perfect to take outside and let the whole neighbordhood play with it! This slide is perfect for the little ones and even some of the bigger kids! My neighbors kids couldn't wait to try it out also and they had a blast climbing up the stairs, sliding down and repeating. CSN Stores had lots of different ones to choose from BUT I knew which one I wanted and was completely satisfied with it. I also really like how it folds so easily and can be stored in a closet. That is a nice feature.

This makes the perfect gift for any child, it teaches them to respect one another, play nicely, share and to take turns!

*I was sent this slide from CSN Stores and get to keep it. All opinions are my own and might differ from your own experiences.

0 comments:

© Copyright 2009 Let's Party, Moms!

  © Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP