the bragging mommy

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Gift Idea * Stocking Stuffers * Nanoblocks and Air Picks

Finding good stocking stuffers for older boys can be hard. At least for me...so I have come across 2 wonderful ideas to include in your boys stockings this year.

First, Nanoblocks. These cool little blocks are super tiny and super cool for boys to build things with. They come in small packs (as well as large packs) so you can find the perfect ones to put in their stocking. Boys have a blast building with NanoBlocks.

Like Nanoblocks on Facebook.

Second, Air Picks. These are guitar picks but you don't need a guitar to play them. They are for playing an air guitar. Your little dude can rock out to some awesome songs with these. They even come with a clip so he can put it on his backpack or belt loop. Super cool, super fun. A must have for his stocking this year!

Like Air Picks on Facebook.

2 comments:

xoCIGARS.com January 6, 2013 at 12:23 AM  

Wow, Great staff and new say about my favorite nano block. Superb work man. I have collected Nano Block mini from at PIJ. Its really a fabulous site for pre-order. Now I want to shape this with my nano block.
http://bit.ly/nanoblock-mania

Anonymous June 15, 2013 at 2:48 AM  

I all the tіmе emailed thіs weblog post page tо all mу fгіends, as if like to reаԁ it afterωaгԁ my fгiendѕ ωill
too.

Stop bу my website; organic potting soil

© Copyright 2009 Let's Party, Moms!

  © Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP