the bragging mommy

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sexy Valentine's Day Costumes

With Valentines Day almost here it has me thinking about what sexy little outfit I will be wearing for my guy this year. There is so much more available to wear than just lingerie. There are a lot of Valentine costumes that are sure to get your significant others attention.

I had a hard time chosing the perfect outfit for this occasion, but I ultimately decided to go with the Adult Ms. Improper Intern Costume. This little Naughty Nurse outfit is super fun. It even comes with a hat and stethescope. I guess my guy will be getting a check up this Valentine's Day!



Costume Discounters has a ton of very sexy costumes
be sure to go take a look at them all!


*I was sent a Costume and get to keep it. All opinions are my own and might differ from your own experiences.

0 comments:

© Copyright 2009 Let's Party, Moms!

  © Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP