the bragging mommy

Friday, January 28, 2011

Keep Baby/Toddler Warm While Strolling

I have tried out many stroller blankets in my time and this is by far my favorite. Why do I love it? Let me list the reasons:

  • It is so easy to put on and take off of a stroller. It has 4 Velcro straps on each of the 4 corners, you sinply loop them around the stroller and your ready to go.
  • It is so so so so soft inside. Which makes it nice and cozy for baby/toddler.
  • It is big enough to cover the entire stroller. It works for my baby and for my 4 year old.
  • It is water proof. So if it starts to rain why you are out and about with your child you don't have to worry about them getting wet.
  • It is great quality and I know it will last through all of my kids.

I recommend this CruiseTime Cruise Snuggler as I give it an A+ for use with both babies and toddlers!

Check out all the CruiseTime Products at http://www.soothtime.com/.



*I was sent a Cruise Snuggler Stroller Blanket and get to keep it. All opinions are my own and might differ from your own experiences.

0 comments:

© Copyright 2009 Let's Party, Moms!

  © Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP