the bragging mommy

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mr. Bar-B-Q Universal Grill Cover Review


Our grill has been sitting outside for years now unprotected, feeling abandoned and alone, haha. It would look like a completely different grill if I would have had this Mr. bar-b-q universal grill cover years ago. Oh well, you can't turn back time, at least not that I'm aware of so I have this grill cover now and our grill can finally have the protection it deserves. This cover is Eco Friendly and PVC Free. You can put it on the grill while it is still warm which is totally cool. It is weather resistant, and has a water resistant coating. It's also totally cool that it is universal in size so when we buy a newer grill this cover will fit it too.
I was sent this universal grill as a review by CSN Stores, all opinions are my own and might differ from your own experiences.

0 comments:

© Copyright 2009 Let's Party, Moms!

  © Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP